As seen on:
Peachtree Protocol in Atlanta GA provides coaching on the essential rules of corporate protocol and business etiquette. The success of your business depends on your employees' ability to build relationships with colleagues, customers, and partners. Regardless of their current knowledge of etiquette, professionals find our training modern, practical and valuable for everyday business and special occasions.
Our one day seminar teaches professionals basic and advanced business etiquette and dining skills.
- Improve relationships with customers, investors and high-profile individuals.
- Create a better image for the company and employees.
- Improve communication up, down and across the organization.
- Improve customer service & support.
- Create a higher level of productivity and work morale.
Provide your customers with exceptional service and create a loyal customer base.
Teaches children ages 3 to 18 etiquette, socialization and dining skills.
A certified etiquette consultant with more than 10 years of corporate experience working with fortune 1000 & fortune 500 companies.
Ms. Pranger is experienced with and available for T.V. appearances, reality T.V. and radio talk shows.
"The ladies and the production crew had a wonderful time with you on Friday and we all learned a few things about etiquette" -Bianca, Segment Producer
"Best of Alpharetta 2013"