Business Etiquette Training
Key factors that prohibit professionals or an organization from achieving its potential level of success include:
- Poor verbal and non verbal skills towards other employees or business partners
- Rude and distracting behavior in the office and during meetings
- Failing to appreciate employees for their contributions and poor communication
- Inappropriate attire and inappropriate behavior
- Poor manners on the phone and via email
- Embarassing business and social faux pas
“On a scale of 1-10 yesterday, your program was a 20+! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible insight and knowledge on professional protocol with our top Masters agents. I think you could tell by the response that it was received exceedingly well and the Master's are asking for "more!” – DeAnn, GM, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Download our brochure here
In addition, we can tailor a seminar to meet the specific training needs of your organization.
- Business Etiquette and Protocol Coaching for Executive/Sales/Customer Service Teams
- Leadership Skills and Strategies for Working in a Global Market
- Communication Skills and Public Speaking
- From Backpack to Boardroom, Training for New Hires
"Paula as a guest speaker at the Harvard Club of Georgia Sunday Supper event in February 2014. She did an outstanding job of providing attendees tips and suggestions on business etiquette. Any executive or business leader in the Atlanta area needs to take Paula's Etiquette class in order to be successful in business. Christian Koch, HBSCA 2013-14 Club Officer, VP, Membership, Co-Chair"
"The International Etiquette Training you conducted for our global team was a huge hit. We were shocked to learn how many cultural differances there are and how they were impacting our sales." -Chris, Sr. Strategic Account Manager
"The new associates we hired over the last five years did not have the communication skills or the polish needed to represent our firm and our high standards for conducting business. Your seminar did wonders for them! Thank you for such effective training." -Alfred, Sr. Partner
Ms. Sobb, President of Peachtree Protocol is a highly qualified etiquette coach who specializes in training adults on proper etiquette, social and dining skills so they can improve their image and performance.
- Individual etiquette coaching
- Specifically developed for the needs of each individual through a custom assessment
- Development of a persoanlized curriculum
"The ladies and the production crew had a wonderful time with you on Friday and we all learned a few things about etiquette" -Bianca, Segment Producer, VH1