"Modern, Practical & Valuable Business and Social Etiquette For Students"
Give your graduates the poise, polish and professionalism to compete with the existing workforce and top students for coveted jobs.
The components of our seminar or 6-12 week curriculum:
- Introductions & Titles of Respect
- Please, Thank You, and You're Welcome
- Personal Presentation & Your Affect
- Corporate Gift Giving and Receiving
- Attending a Party for Work
- Proper Attire, Grooming and Hygiene
- Skillful Conversation, The Art of Small Talk
- Dining Skills, Ordering at Restaurants
- Using the Phone, Email and Texting
- Cyber Civility and Social Networking
- Conducting and Attending Interviews
- Basics of International Protocol
- Handling Distracting Behaviors in the Office
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Casual to Fine Dining Skills
Contact us to find out how to bring the Backpack To Boardroom Curriculum to your University.